Amity JEE 2018 Introduction:
- About: Amity University is the leading educational group in India. Over 1,25,000 students study various courses related to B.Tech at Amity University.
- Exam level: Amity Joint Entrance Examination (Amity JEE) is a University Level Entrance Examination conducted by Amity University.
- Programmes: Amity JEE helps the candidates in getting admission to various B.Tech courses offered by Amity University. Amity offers more than 45 courses in B.Tech in its 10 different campuses.
- Authority: Pearson VUE will be responsible for conducting the Amity JEE 2018 Exam. Pearson VUE has all the rights to decide about modalities of admissions and allotment of seats in Amity University.
- History: The Amity University has been established by an act of State Legislature and recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) through the Act of State Legislature.
Amity JEE 2018 Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||Amity JEE|
|Conducting Authority||Pearson VUE|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Date||April 25th to May 10th 2018|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking Scheme||Correct Answer: (+) 4 Marks
Incorrect Answer: (-) 1 Mark
|Syllabus||English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology|
Amity JEE 2018 Important Dates:
- Registration Date: The Amity JEE 2018 application form is available now on the official website. The candidates must complete the application process before the Amity JEE 2018 application form last date.
- Amity JEE 2018 Exam Date: The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 25th May 2018.
- To know more about Amity JEE 2018 important dates, click here.
Amity JEE 2018 Eligibility:
- Minimum Qualification: The candidates must have passed class 10th and 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board to be eligible for the exam.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in class 11th and 12th.
- To know about the Amity JEE eligibility criteria of different courses, click here.
Amity JEE 2018 Application Form:
- Mode of Registration: The Amity JEE 2018 application form is available in both Online and Offline Mode. Admission microsite is an online portal through which the candidates can register for the exam. Offline application form can be purchased from respective Amity campus.
- Amity JEE 2018 Fees: Candidates need to pay INR 1100 to submit their application form. The application fee can be paid by Debit Card/Credit Card via ICICI Payment Gateway and Paytm.
- To know more about how to submit Amity JEE 2018 Application Form, click here.
Amity JEE 2018 Admit Card:
- Credentials: The candidates can download their admit cards by logging in to admission microsite and entering their registration number and password.
- Availability: The candidates should schedule the test by submitting date and time slot to receive the admit card. The admit card will be available 48 hours prior to the entrance exam date.
- To know more about how to download the Amity JEE Admit Card, click here.
Amity JEE 2018 Exam Centres:
- Overall: The exam is conducted in 62 cities across 27 states in India and also in 3 abroad countries. Candidates can choose the Exam Centre which they prefer convenient for them.
- Changes: Candidates must make sure that once the Exam Centre is selected and Amity JEE 2018 slot booking is completed then there will be no further changes can be done.
- To know more about Amity JEE Exam Centre locations, click here.
Amity JEE 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Questions and Duration: The Amity JEE 2018 question paper has a total of 90 questions and the candidates will be having a maximum time limit of 120 minutes to complete the Examination.
- Marking Scheme: The candidates must attempt all the four section. For every correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded to the candidate whereas 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- To know more about Amity JEE 2018 Exam Pattern click here.
Amity JEE 2018 Syllabus:
- Source: The questions asked in the examination will be from the class 11th and 12th CBSE syllabus.
- Subjects: The syllabus covers the subjects like English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology. The candidates need to attempt any one subject either Mathematics and Biology.
- To know more about Amity JEE Syllabus click here.
Amity JEE 2018 Results:
- Result Date: The Results will be announced on the official website of Amity University in the 3rd week of May 2018.
- Login Credentials: Candidates will have to log in with the credentials like Application number, Date of Birth and Password in order to check the Result.
- To know more about Amity JEE Result, click here.
Amity JEE 2018 Counselling:
- Interview: Based on the performance of the candidates in the exam, the merit list will be prepared by Amity University. According to the merit list, the candidates will be scheduled for the Interview in respective Amity campus.
- Documents: Candidates should carry all the important documents, marks sheet of the qualifying examination certificate, passport size photograph and admit card with them while attending an interview at Amity University.
- To know more about Amity JEE 2018 counselling, click here.
Amity JEE 2018 Important Guidelines:
- While appearing for the entrance exam the candidates need to make sure that they carry a print out of admit card along with their government ID proof (Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Driving License etc) to the exam centre. If candidates forget to carry these documents then they will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Use of electronic/manual calculator is prohibited during the examination.
- Admission will be made purely on merit basis. However, the candidates also need to fulfil the minimum eligibility required for the program applied through the exam.
- It is important for the candidates to be punctual and report at the time mentioned on the admit card. Latecomers will not be allowed to enter the Exam centre.
- Candidates can select maximum of two dates for appearing in the selection process. In case the candidate fails to appear in selection process even on the second selected date then no further dates will be given.
- While calculating the aggregate percentage Physical Education, Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Vocational, Non-Written subjects will not be considered.
- The Candidates having the compartment in the qualifying exam will not be offered admission.
- For a real-time feel, students must attempt the Online mock test.