Introduction To Amity JEE 2018:
- About: Amity Joint Entrance Examination (Amity JEE) is a National Level Entrance Examination conducted by Amity University.
- Programmes: Amity JEE 2018 helps candidates to seek admission into various B.Tech courses offered by Amity University. Amity offers more than 45+ courses in B.Tech in its 10 different campuses through Amity JEE 2018.
- Authority: Pearson VUE will be responsible for conducting the Amity JEE 2018 Examination. Pearson VUE has all the rights to decide about modalities of admissions and allotment of seats in Amity University.
- Enrollment: Amity is the leading education group in India with over 1,25,000 students studying various courses related to B.Tech at Amity University.
- History: The Amity University has been established by an act of State Legislature and recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) through the Act of State Legislature.
Amity JEE 2018 Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||Amity JEE|
|Conducted By||Pearson VUE|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Date||April 25th to May 10th 2018|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions with a single correct response.|
|Marking Scheme||Correct Answer: (+) 4 Marks
Incorrect Answer: (-) 1 Mark
|Syllabus||English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology|
Amity JEE 2018 Schedules:
- Application Form: The candidates can start applying for Amity JEE 2018. The application form is available now and the registration for Amity JEE 2018 will end in the month of March 2018.
- Slot Booking: In the last week of March 2018 candidates can need to book the Amity JEE 2018 test centre and date of examination. Candidates are advised to prefer for an exam centre which is convenient.
- To know more about Amity JEE 2018 Important Dates click here.
Amity JEE 2018 Eligibility:
- Qualification: The candidate should have passed 10th and 12th level of schooling or its equivalent examination from any recognized board to be eligible for Amity JEE 2018.
- Aggregate: Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in their 11th and 12th standard and also should have secured 70% aggregate for seeking admission in B.Tech Computer Science courses at Amity University.
- To know all the Amity JEE 2018 eligibility criteria of different courses click here.
Amity JEE 2018 Application Form:
- Mode of Registration: The Amity JEE 2018 application form is available in both Online and Offline Mode. Admission microsite is an online portal through which the candidates can register for Amity JEE 2018. Offline application form can be purchased from respective Amity campus.
- Application Fee: Candidates need to pay INR 1100 to submit Amity JEE 2018 application form. The Amity JEE 2018 application fee can be paid by Debit Card/Credit Card via ICICI Payment Gateway and Paytm.
- To know more about what all the documents and details need to be submitted in Amity JEE 2018 Application Form click here.
Amity JEE 2018 Admit Card:
- Credentials: To download the Amity JEE 2018 admit card the candidates must log in to admission microsite and enter their registration number and password.
- Availability: The candidates should schedule the test by submitting date and time slot to receive the Amit JEE 2018 admit card. The Amity JEE admit card will be available 48 hours prior to the entrance exam date.
- To know more about Amity JEE 2018 Admit Card click here.
Amity JEE 2018 Exam Centres:
- Overall: Amity JEE 2018 exam is conducted in 62 cities across 27 states in India and also in 3 abroad countries in 24 cities. Candidates can choose the Amity JEE 2018 Exam Centre which they prefer convenient for them.
- Note: Candidates should make sure that once the Exam Centre is selected and slot booking is completed then there are no further changes can be done.
- To know more about Amity JEE 2018 Exam Centres click here.
Amity JEE 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Questions and Duration: The Amity JEE question paper has a total of 90 questions and the candidates will be having a maximum time limit of 120 minutes to complete Amity JEE 2018 Examination.
- Marking Scheme: It is compulsory that candidates must attempt all the four section. For every correct answer (+) 4 marks will be awarded to the candidate whereas (-) 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- To know more about Amity JEE 2018 Exam Pattern click here.
Amity JEE 2018 Syllabus:
- Source: The questions asked in the Amity JEE 2018 examination will be from the class 11th and 12th CBSE syllabus.
- Subjects: The subjects that are covered for Amity JEE 2018 are English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology. The candidates need to attempt any one subject either Mathematics and Biology.
- To know more about Amity JEE 2018 Syllabus click here.
Amity JEE 2018 Results:
- Result Date: Amity JEE 2018 Results will be announced on the official website of Amity University in the month of May 2018.
- Login Credentials: Candidates should log in with the credentials which are Application number, Date of Birth and Password to check the Amity JEE 2018 Result.
- To know more about Amity JEE 2018 Results click here.
Amity JEE 2018 Counselling:
- Interview: Based on the performance of the candidates in Amity JEE 2018 exam the merit list will be prepared by Amity University according to which the candidates will be scheduled for an Interview is respective Amity campus.
- Documents: Candidates should carry all the related documents, marks sheet of the qualifying examination certificate, passport size photograph and Amity JEE 2018 admit card with them while attending an interview at Amity University.
- To know more about Amity JEE 2018 counselling click here.
Amity JEE 2018 Important Guidelines:
- While appearing for the Amity JEE 2018 entrance exam the candidate needs to make sure that s(he) carry a print out of Amity JEE 2018 admit card along with the one government ID proof (Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Driving License etc) to the exam centre. If a candidate forgets to carry these documents then s(he) will not be allowed to sit for the Amity JEE 2018 exam.
- Use of electronic/manual calculator is prohibited during the Amity JEE 2018 examination.
- Admission will be made purely on merit basis. However, the candidate also needs to fulfil the minimum eligibility required for the program applied through Amity JEE 2018.
- It is important for the candidates to adhere to the reporting time mentioned in the admit card so as latecomers will not be entertained in Amity JEE 2018 Exam centre.
- Candidate can select maximum of two dates for appearing in the selection process. In case the candidate fails to appear in selection process even on the second selected date then no further dates will be given.