Introduction To Amity JEE 2018 Admit Card:
- Availability:Amity JEE 2018 Admit Card will be available on the month of April 2018 on Amity Admission Microsite. Amity JEE 2018 admit card will be available 48 hours prior to the Amity JEE 2018 entrance exam date.
- Note: Candidates can make the changes in Amity JEE 2018 examination center and Examination Date before the issue of Amity JEE 2018 Admit Card. Once the admit card is published the changes cannot be done.
- Re-Schedule:An amount of Rs 7oo will be charged from candidate who doesn’t appear for the exam, along with who wishes to postponed their Amity JEE 2018 exam date.
- Identification: Candidates need to carry one government ID proof (Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Driving License etc) along with Amity JEE 2018 admit card while sitting for the Amity JEE 2018 Exam.
Procedure To Download Amity JEE 2018 Admit Card:
- Step 1: Candidate need to visit the official website of the Amity University.
- Step 2: Using your user ID and password Login to the website.
- Step 3: Click on “Amity JEE 2018 admit card”.
- Step 4: Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Step 5: Candidate Admit card will display o the screen.
- Step 6: Download the admit card.
- Step 7: Candidate are asked to take a printout of the admit card for future requirements.
Important Details Regarding Amity JEE 2018 Admit Card:
- Hard Copy: While appearing for the Amity JEE 2018 entrance exam it is important for the candidate to carry the printout of Amity JEE 2018 admit card with them. Without the admit card the candidates will not be allowed to enter the Amity JEE 2018 exam centre 2018.
- Proof of Identity: The candidates must present their Amity JEE 2018 Admit Card on demand of the exam invigilator along with the Government proof of identity like (Adhaar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, etc).
- Preserve: If the candidate doesn’t have the Amity JEE 2018 admit card then he/she would not be allowed to take up the examination. Candidates should preserve the Admit Card even after the completion of exams as it is necessary to carry for the Amity JEE 2018 counselling.
- The admit card will contain details such as name of candidate, date of birth, name and address of examination center, date of examination, duration of the examination, instructions/rules, etc.
- Verify if all the details mentioned on the admit card are accurate. In case of any discrepancy, candidates must immediately contact the conducting authority and get the admit card corrected.