Amity JEE 2018 Admit Card:
- Availability: The Amity JEE 2018 Admit Card will be available from the month of May 2018 on the Amity Admission Microsite. The admit cards will be available 48 hours prior to the Amity JEE 2018 exam date.
- Changes: Candidates can make the changes in selecting the Amity JEE 2018 exam centre and exam date before the issue of Amity JEE 2018 Admit Card. Once the admit card is published the changes cannot be made.
- Printed Copy: The candidates have to take a printout of the Amity JEE 2018 admit card and bring it to the Amity JEE 2018 exam centre.
- Re-Schedule: An amount of Rs 7oo will be charged from the candidates who dont appear for the exam and also from the candidates who wish to postpone their Amity JEE 2018 exam date.
- ID Proof: Candidates need to carry one government ID proof (Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Driving License etc) along with Amity JEE 2018 admit card while sitting for the Amity JEE 2018 Exam. Candidates have to show, on demand, their admit cards along with the original Photo ID proof to the Invigilator.
How to Download the Amity JEE 2018 Admit Card:
- Step 1: Candidates need to visit the Amity JEE 2018 official website.
- Step 2: The candidates have to enter the user ID and password in order to log in to the website.
- Step 3: The candidates must click on “Amity JEE 2018 admit card”.
- Step 4: The candidates must enter their Amity JEE 2018 application number and date of birth.
- Step 5: Candidate’s Admit card will be displayed on the screen. Download the admit card.
- Step 6: Candidates must take a printout of the admit card for future requirements.
Amity JEE 2018 Admit Card Guidelines:
- Hard Copy: While appearing for the Amity JEE 2018 exam it is important for the candidate to carry a printout of the Amity JEE 2018 admit card with them. Without the admit card the candidates will not be allowed to enter the Amity JEE 2018 exam centre.
- Preserve: If the candidate doesn’t have the Amity JEE 2018 admit card then he/she would not be allowed to take up the Amity JEE 2018 exam. Candidates should preserve the Admit Card even after the completion of the exam as it is necessary to carry the admit card for the Amity JEE 2018 counselling.
- Admit Card Contents: The Amity JEE 2018 admit card will contain details such as the name of the candidate, date of birth, name and address of exam centre, Amity JEE 2018 exam date, duration of the examination, instructions/rules, etc.
- Discrepancy: Verify if all the details mentioned on the admit card are accurate. In case of any discrepancy, candidates must immediately contact the conducting authority and get the admit card corrected.