Important Note Regarding Amity JEE 2018 Forms:
- The candidates need to fulfil all the eligibility criteria before applying for Amity JEE 2018.
- Selection type: The admission would all depend upon the merit list.
- Note: Vocational, Non-written subjects, Performing Arts, Fine Arts, Physical Education would not be considered in the calculation of aggregate percentage.
- Candidates having compartment will not be offered admission.
Online Application form content for Amity JEE 2018:
- Here the applicant is expected to enter their basic details like Phone Number, Email ID, and Name.
- Relevant Details: The candidate must enter the correct information so that the university could contact them in the case of any changes in the dates or examination schedule.
- The candidates have to fill their qualification details like the board of education, marks secured, the name of the school/college and the year of completion.
- The eligibility criteria of the candidates would be confirmed only based on these details.
- The candidate has to select the program they want to take up. B.Tech has a lot of Specialisation under it and here the candidates have to select which course to specialize in.
- The candidates also have to select which campus they want to study at. Amity University has a lot of campuses that provide seats in B.Tech program.
- Here the candidates have to fill in their personal information like permanent address, family information, Date of birth etc.
- The candidates would have to upload all the required documents to the university website along with the application form.
- A list of required documents has been mentioned on the website.
- After the candidates fill in all the required details and upload all the required documents, the form can be submitted.
- The candidate then has to wait until the admit card is processed. Once the candidate gets the admit card, they are eligible to write their Amity JEE 2018.
Offline Application form content for Amity JEE 2018:
- Here the candidate has to enter the basic details such as Full Name, Mobile Number and, Email-ID.
- Candidates should ensure that the details entered by them are valid and true.
Program and Address:
- Candidates should select the program that they want to specialize in.
- Candidates should also enter their address correctly so that it will be helpful for the University to contact them.
- After filling the necessary details, candidates should download the application form in the PDF format.
- Once the application form is downloaded and the printout is taken for the same, the candidates have to fill in the other details and attach the required documents along with it.
- After the application form is completely filled with all relevant details, the next step that has to be done is payment.
- Candidates should pay non-refundable or non-transferable application fee of Rs.1100 via credit card, debit card, net banking, DD must be drawn in favor of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi.
|Important Details Regarding Application Form||Tentative Date|
|Amity JEE 2018 Application Forms Uploaded on the University Website||January 2018|
|Amity JEE 2018 Application Form Submission Last Date||April 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card for Amity JEE 2018 Available||April 2018|
|Amity JEE 2018 Examination Date||April 2018|
|Amity JEE 2018 Counselling Date||May 2018|