Amity JEE 2018 Application Form:
- Mode: Candidate can use both online as well as an offline process to fill the Amity JEE 2018 Application form.
- Availability: The candidates can apply for the exam on the Amity JEE 2018 official website.
- Application Fee: In order to complete the Amity JEE 2018 Registration process, the candidate has to pay the Amity JEE 2018 application fee of Rs. 1,100
- Payment mode: Payment can be done either online or offline.
How to fill Amity JEE 2018 Application Form (Online):
Step 1: Basic Details
- Register: The candidates have to visit the Amity JEE 2018 Official website and need to register themselves on the admission microsite using basic details (Name, mobile number and email ID).
- Valid Information: The candidates must enter the correct information so that the university can contact them in the case of any changes in the Amity JEE 2018 dates or examination schedule.
Step 2: Education Details
- Qualification: Candidates have to fill their qualification details like the board of education, marks secured, the name of the school/college and the year of completion.
- Eligibility: The Amity JEE 2018 eligibility criteria of the candidates would be confirmed only based on the details provided.
Step 3: Program/Campus
- Desired Specialization: The candidates need to select the desired programs as B. Tech has a lot of Specialisation under it.
- Campus Selection: The candidates need to select the campus in which they want to study at as Amity University has a lot of campuses that provide seats in B.Tech program.
Step 4: Personal Details
- The candidates have to enter their personal information like permanent address, family information, Date of birth etc.
Step 5: Upload Documents
- The candidates need to upload all the required documents to the university website along with the Amity JEE 2018 application form.
- The Applicants have to upload the Scanned copy of passport size photograph (Dimension: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm; format- jpg., gif., png., .jpeg, .bmp, maximum size: 1 MB)
Step 6: Online payment
- The candidates have to make the payment for the application form. They can pay either through credit card, debit card, and net banking.
Step 7: Completion
- After the candidates have filled all the required details and also uploaded all the required documents, the form can be submitted.
- The candidate then has to wait until the Amity JEE 2018 admit card is processed. Once the candidate gets the admit card, they are eligible to write Amity JEE 2018.
How to fill Amity JEE 2018 Application Form (Offline):
Step 1: Basic Details:
- First, the candidates have to visit the official website and need to register themselves by entering the basic details such as Full Name, Mobile Number and, Email-ID.
- Candidates should ensure that the details entered by them are valid and true.
Step 2: Program and Address:
- Candidates should select the program that they want to specialize in.
- Candidates should also enter their address correctly so that it will be helpful for the University to contact them.
Step 3: Download the Amity JEE 2018 Application Form
- After filling the necessary details, the candidates will be able to download the Amity JEE 2018 application form in the PDF format.
- Once the application form is downloaded and the printout is taken for the same, the candidates have to attach the required documents along with it.
Step 4: Payment:
- Candidates have to pay a non-refundable or non-transferable Amity JEE 2018 application fee of Rs.1100 through DD, and the DD must be drawn in favour of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi.
- It is necessary to mention the name of the candidate and application form number on the back side of the DD.
- Receipt of the payment of Amity JEE 2018 fees must be retained by the candidate till the final seat allocation round.
Step 5: Submission of the Application form:
- After completing the necessary steps the candidate must submit the Application form along with the necessary documents at the campus.