Amity JEE 2018 Application Process
Procedure to fill in Online Amity JEE 2018 Application:
- Date: The application forms for Amity JEE 2018 would be available from January 2018.
- Website: The application form for the Amity JEE 2018 would be available on the official Amity University Website.
- Registration: The candidate should create an account on the Amity website to obtain an application form.
- Last Date: The last day to submit the application form for Amity JEE 2018 would be around the first week of April 2018.
- After receiving the application form, the candidate should start filling the basic details, personal details, educational details, program/campus, address and, other details.
- Uploading: All the required documents must be duly uploaded along with the application forms in their assigned formats.
- Fee: The Amity JEE 2018 Application Form cost INR 1,100.
- Note: The candidate must make sure there are no mistakes on the application form. If the verification fails, the candidate would not be allowed to take up the exam.
- Submission: After making sure that there aren’t any mistakes, the candidate should then submit the application form via online or offline and wait for the Admit Card.
Procedure to fill in Offline Amity JEE 2018 Application:
- Printout: The candidate must take a printout of the application form after downloading it from the Amity website and must submit it to the campus they wish to study in.
- Details to be filled: The candidate must fill in all the required details neatly and are only supposed to use English Capital Letters.
- The candidate should make sure they fill in the application form using blue/black ball point pen.
- Required Documents: When submitting the application form, the candidate must attach all the necessary documents.
- Declaration: The candidate must compulsorily sign a declaration at the bottom of the application form without which the application form would not be valid.
- Payment: The cost of Amity JEE 2018 application form is Rs 1,100/– without paying the application form would not be processed. The application fee is Non-Refundable.
- Mode: Payment can be made either through DD for the offline method or through debit/credit cards/net banking facilities.
- Offline Payment: For the candidates opting for the offline payment, a DD must be drawn in favour of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi.
- The candidate must mention the application form number and their name behind the DD without fail.
- The candidate must save the receipt for the payment of application fee till all the seats are allocated.