Amity JEE 2018 Application Process:
- Commencement: The Amity JEE 2018 Application process began from 31st October 2017.
- Amity JEE 2018 application form last date: The last date to fill the application form is 24th May 2018.
- Mode: There are two modes to fill the Amity JEE 2018 Application form – online and offline.
- Eligibility Check: The candidates must check the Amity JEE 2018 Eligibility before they apply for Amity JEE 2018.
Amity JEE 2018 Application Process (Online):
- Step 1: Candidate must visit the Amity JEE 2018 website.
- Step 2: In order to register themselves, the candidates have to enter their name, mobile number, email id.
- Step 3: Candidates must fill the application form with their personal details, education details, and all other required information.
- Step 4: Recently scanned images of the candidate in the correct format need to be uploaded by the candidates.
- Step 5: The candidates need to make the Amity JEE 2018 application fee payment.
- Step 6: The candidates must make sure that all the details entered are correct.
- Step 7: The candidates have to Click on the ‘Submit’ button to Submit their Amity JEE 2018 form.
Amity JEE 2018 Application Process (Offline):
- Application Form: The candidates must take a printout of the Amity JEE 2018 application form from the official website and must submit it to the campus they wish to study in.
- Details Required: Candidate must fill up all the required details neatly using English capital letters only in the Amity JEE 2018 Form. The candidates should make sure they fill in the application form using blue/black ball point pen.
- Documents Required: When submitting the application form, the candidate must attach all the necessary documents.
- Declaration: The candidate must compulsorily sign the declaration at the bottom of the application form without which the form will not be valid.
- Amity JEE 2018 Fees: The candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs 1,100. The application form would not be processed without paying the fees. The application fee is Non-Refundable.
- Mode: Payment can be made either through DD or through debit/credit cards/net banking.
- Offline Payment: The candidates who want to pay through offline mode, must send a DD drawn in favour of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi. The candidates must mention the application form number and their name behind the DD without fail.
- Receipt: The candidate must save the receipt for the payment of application fee till the Amity JEE 2018 Counselling process.
Amity JEE 2018 Application Process Guidelines:
- Documents: While submitting Amity JEE 2018 application form, candidates need to submit certain documents asked by the admission authority. The documents that a candidate has to attach while submitting application form of Amity JEE 2018 are-
- Passport Size Photograph
- Class X and XII mark sheet