About Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, CBIT Hyderabad
Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, CBIT Hyderabad is one of the first engineering colleges in the self-financing category in Telangana and also the first ISO certified engineering institutes of Telangana and AP. Moreover, it has a total area of 57,714 sq.mts which is worth about Rs 75.00 crores. Apart from that, it offers 9 UG and 11 PG programmes. Candidates with top AEMCET ranks seek admission in this college. Consistently, this college has an average of 95% pass percentage. Also, the average placement percentage of students in top companies is more than 75%.
Further, this college has an excellent record in technical education and research. Moreover, it addresses the emerging needs through quality technical education and advanced research. This Institute is consistently striving to achieve many objectives. Firstly, to provide recent facilities to its students. Secondly, improving interactions with the industry. Thirdly, it strives for student’s placements. Above all, the most import objective is to improve the personality of teaching and non-teaching staffs. The college also develops and maintains relationships with its alumni. Importantly, the college organizes co-curricular and extra-curricular activities to improve internal communication.
Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, CBIT Hyderabad Admissions
The Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, CBIT Hyderabad Admissions depend on the course, the candidates want to enroll in. Below are examples of different eligibility criteria.
- For admission to this course, passing the candidate must have passed the examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh is important. However, Mathematics, Physics, or Chemistry should have been optional subjects. Also, other examinations recognizable by the Osmania University.
- Further, for the eligible candidates, qualifying EAMCET exam is a must. However, the admission is strictly based on the merit secured in this exam.
- For management quota, the admission is on the basis of rank obtained in EAMCET or an average of 50% aggregate in 10+2 exams.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Engg/Technology. The degree must be affiliated to Osmania University.
- Candidate must qualify AMIE/AMIETE or similar qualifications recognized by UPSC.
- Candidate should have valid GATE Score.
- It is a must for the candidate to have a bachelor’s degree with Mathematics at 10+2 or at graduation level.
- The candidate must qualify in the ICET.
- 70% of intake is based on ICET and 30% through management quota.
CBIT Hyderabad Facilities
It is a separate building and has an area of 18,500 sqft. The library has textbooks and also e-books which helps students in their studies. Moreover, the library is managed by 10 well qualified and trained professionals. Along with them, there are 6 other staff members.
Sports and Games:
Through different sports and games, the college helps improve the physical fitness and health of students. The college has a good infrastructure for sports. Firstly, there are a 200 meters running tracks for athletics. Secondly, there are 2 concrete basketball courts. Also, there are fields and courts for football, cricket, volleyball, throwball, etc.
Research and Development:
This fund harness and nurture talent from students. The organization provides the necessary facilities for promoting basic research. It also, catalyzes through cross-fertilization of ideas with agencies in other sectors. Also, it helps to expand and enrich the knowledge base in their respective areas.
It encourages students to participate in various extracurricular activities. Moreover, it helps students to enhance their language skills, soft skills and promote the organisation.
CBIT Hyderabad Contact Details
- Address: Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Gandipet, Hyderabad, India – 500075
- Telephone: +91-040-24193276
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org