Introduction To Amity JEE 2018 Counselling:
- Notification: After the exam results are out, based on the exam performance amity will release a merit list.
- The qualified candidate will be informed about the same through Emails or calls.
- All other details regarding the admission procedure, the venue will be updated on the website and candidate are even requested to check their email regularly.
- Start Date: The counselling for the Amity JEE 2018 would start from May 2018.
- Qualification: For counselling, the candidate’s name should be listed on the merit list.
- Documents: Candidates should carry the necessary documents such as admit card along with them, Scoresheets of the 12th examination or its equivalent examination, Passport size photographs of them and relevant certificates.
- Failing to show the required documentation may even cause rejection of the candidate for the counselling process.
- Interview: The candidate even need to face personal interview, based on the interview and outcome of the entrance exam candidate will be placed in the college.
Listed below are the documents to be carried at the time of Amity JEE 2018 counselling:
- 10th and 12th score sheets.
- 12th Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Amity JEE 2018 admit card.
- Photographs in passport size.
- Cast certificate (for SC/ ST/ OBC only)
- Character certificate
- Other relevant certificates.
- Candidates are advised to carry all the required documents that are listed above at the time of counselling for admission process.