Amity JEE 2018 Counselling:
- Merit List: After the declaration of Amity JEE 2018 exam results, based on the exam performance a merit list will be released. The candidates whose names will be on the merit list will be called for Amity JEE 2018 counselling.
- Notification: The qualified candidates will be informed about the counselling through Emails or calls.
- Availability: All other details regarding the admission procedure and the venue will be updated on the Amity JEE 2018 website and candidate are requested to check their email regularly.
- Counselling Date: The Amity JEE 2018 counselling will take place in the month of May 2018.
- Requirement: For counselling, the candidate’s name should be listed on the merit list.
- Interview: The candidates have to have a personal interview and based on the interview and outcome of the Amity JEE 2018 exam the candidate will be placed in the college. The candidates will be interviewed by a panel of interviewers.
- Admissions: The candidates will be granted admissions on the basis of the eligibility of the candidate and the availability of the seats.
Amity JEE 2018 Counselling Documents:
Candidates must carry the below-given documents in order to participate in the counselling process:
- Candidate’s 10th mark sheet
- Candidate’s 12th mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Amity JEE 2018 admit card
- Candidate’s Photographs in passport size
- Cast certificate (for SC/ ST/ OBC only)
- Candidate’s Character certificate
- Amity JEE 2018 Result
- Other relevant certificates.
- Candidates are advised to carry all the required documents that are listed above at the time of Amity JEE 2018 counselling for admission process.
- Failing to show the required documentation may even cause rejection of the candidate for the counselling process.
- Candidate can select any two dates for participating in the selection process. If the candidate fails to appear in the selection process even on the second date, then the dates will not be extended further.