- Notification: After the results are declared, the candidates would be notified about their counselling dates which will be happening in the different cities.
- Soon after the results, merit list will be put up on the official website where the qualifying candidates alone will be intimated about the counselling dates for different courses.
- Start Date: The counselling for the Amity JEE 2018 would start from May 2018.
- Qualification: The candidates have to be listed on the merit to be qualified for counselling.
- Documents: Candidates should carry the necessary documents such as Scoresheets of the 12th examination or its equivalent examination, Passport size photographs of them and relevant certificates.
- Procedure: After the counselling, the candidates have to appear for a personal interview, where they would be interviewed by an expert panel of prominent contributors of the University.
Listed below are the documents to be carried at the time of counselling:
- 10th and 12th scoresheets.
- 12th Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Amity JEE 2018 admit card.
- Photographs in passport size.
- Other relevant certificates.
- Candidates should ensure that they carry all the documents that are listed above at the time of counselling.
- If the candidate fails to carry any one of the above-mentioned certificates then he/she will not be considered at the time of counselling.