Amity JEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit: The candidates must be between 16-23 years of age to appear for Amity JEE 2018.
- Minimum Qualification: The candidates who have completed their class 12th or its equivalent exam from a recognized board/university are eligible for Amity JEE 2018.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have studied English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in Class 11th and 12th.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates must have secured the minimum aggregate as implemented by Amity University for different courses.
- Reservation: Special category candidate will have 5% relaxation in the qualifying exam aggregate marks.
- Compartment: Candidates with compartment will not be offered admission.
- Amity JEE 2018 Exam date: Amity JEE will be conducted on 25th May 2018.
- Note: The Subjects like Physical Education, Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Vocational, Non-Written subjects will not be considered for calculation of aggregate marks.
- Eligible Candidates: Candidates who are eligible for the exam must check the Amity JEE 2018 Exam pattern, Syllabus and other details related to the exam.
- For B.Tech Computer Science: The Candidates must secure a minimum of 60% marks in Class 10th and a minimum of 70% marks in Class 12th with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. The candidates can check the Program wise eligibility criteria below.
- Subject Combinations: Subject combination required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.E / B.Tech Courses shall be as mentioned below:
|Course||Compulsory||Any one of the Optional Subject.|
|B.Tech||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||English, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology|
Amity JEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria for Different Courses:
|SL. NO.||PROGRAMMES OFFERED||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||DURATION (In Years)
|1.||B.Tech (Computer Science & Engg)||Required minimum 60% in class X and XII with minimum 70%||4|
|2.||B.Tech (Electronics & Communication)|
B.Tech (Information Technology)
B.Tech (Industrial Heavy Machinery)
B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics)
B.Tech (Electronics & Instrumentation)
B.Tech (Electronics & Telecommunication)
|Required minimum 60% in class X and XII with minimum 60%||4|
|3.||B.Tech (Aerospace)+M.Tech (Avionics) Dual Degree|
B.Tech (Mechanical) + M.Tech (Automobile) Dual Degree
|Required minimum 60% in class X and XII with minimum 60%||5|
|4.||B.Tech (Computer Science) – 3 Continent|
B.Tech (Electronics & Communications) – 3 Continent
B.Tech (Mechanical) – 3 Continent
B.Tech (Civil) – 3 Continent
|Required Minimum 55% in class XII ||4|
|5.||B.Tech (Mechanical – International)||Required minimum 50% in class X and XII with minimum 55% in XII through a regular mode of a recognized board only ||4|
|6.||B.Tech (Computer Science – International)|
B.Tech (Civil – International)
B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics – International)
|Required minimum 50% in class X and XII with minimum 55% in class XII||4|
- Note: The candidates must satisfy all of the above-mentioned criteria. Those who do not satisfy any one of the above criteria will not be allowed to sit for the exam.