Amity JEE 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: Amity JEE 2018 exam will be conducted in online mode only (Computer-based test).
- Paper Pattern: The Amity JEE 2018 question paper will consist of a total of 90 Questions from the subjects specified in the Amity JEE 2018 syllabus.
- Exam Duration: The time allotted for the Amity JEE 2018 exam would be 120 minutes (2 hours). The candidate will get approximately 1.25 minutes to solve each question.
- Question Type: The Amity JEE 2018 question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions. The candidates are only supposed to select one right answer from the given options. If the candidate selects multiple answers for one question, that question would be considered invalid and would not be evaluated.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, the candidates will obtain 4 marks whereas for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- Subjects: The questions in Amity JEE 2018 will be related to Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, and English subjects.
- Level: The difficulty level of the questions is carefully maintained according to the time limit.
- Sections: There will be 4 Sections in the Amity JEE 2018 question paper. It is mandatory to attend all the sections.
- Section 4: Candidates need to note that in section 4 they have to attempt either Mathematics/ Biology as per the eligibility of the programme applied for.
- Completion of Exam: The candidate is allowed to leave the Amity JEE 2018 test centre only after clicking on the ‘End test’ tab that appears on the screen during the exam.
- Note: The candidates cannot use any kind of Electronic/Manual Calculator during the Amity JEE 2018 exam.
|Section||4 (General English, Physics, Chemistry, and Chemistry)|
|Total Number of Questions||90|
|Questions in Each Section||General English - 15 questions
Physics- 25 questions
Chemistry- 25 questions
Mathematics/ Biology - 25 questions
|Marking Scheme||4 marks will be awarded for each correct response and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.|