About Institute of Logistic and Aviation Management, ILAM Bangalore
The Institute of Logistics & Aviation Management, ILAM Bangalore is India’s pioneer institute in Logistics, Supply Chain, and Aviation Management. The main objective of the institution is to provide the country with top candidates, who will put India on the map. ILAM Bangalore believes in collaborating with national and international institutions in the field of research, training, seminars, etc. It is working on filling the gap between the lack of skilled personnel in the field of logistics and aviation. The college offers a competency-based approach to learning, intending to fill the knowledge and skill gaps.
ILAM Bangalore Infrastructure
With an area of 45 acres, the campus has all modern facilities. All the classrooms have Wi-Fi and IT facility. The campus is student friendly with greenery and modern technology, working together giving a comfortable learning experience. The campus has air-conditioned classrooms, a placement cell, and an admission cell. Hostel facilities are provided to the students. The entire campus is built to provide pollution free environment to the students. The campus experience is soothing and contains all the facilities. It provides the students with a better learning experience. The campus is sophisticated and advanced.
Awards and Rankings
- ILAM Bangalore ranked Top University in India in 2015.
- Winner of 18th and 19th Dewang Mehta awards for two consecutive years for the category of “Best teaching practices in Logistics and Aviation” and Best Institute Award from Star TV (ILAM)
- ILAM is a part of a non-profit organization DRES
Institute of Logistic and Aviation Management, ILAM Bangalore Admissions
The ILAM Bangalore Admissions start in the month of April and go on until August.
Admission Details on BBA Programs
- Minimum aggregate score is 50%.
- Entrance Exam
- The selected candidates then go through group discussion and interview
Admission Details on MBA Programs
- Any graduate except arts
- Entrance Exams conducted
- ILAM accepts CAT, MAT, XAT & GMAT test scores
- Candidate must have a mathematics background
- Group Discussions and Interview for the selected candidates
ILAM Bangalore Placements
ILAM has an alumni strength of 16,000 and 2,500 industry partners across the globe. The average salary offered to the students is 4 lac to 7 lac per annum. The institute also provides various fellowship programmes. The institute is visited by top companies. Recruitment for every course is done on campus. The placement cell prepares the students to face recruitment procedures. Spicejet, Indigo, and FedEx are among the top recruiters.
Institute of Logistic and Aviation Management has centres in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Dehradun, Delhi, and Jaipur. The Institution is home to 16,000 students. Top-notch faculty educates its students. Industrial and guest lectures are provided. 100% placement assistance is given to the students. Along with placements internship programs also take place in the Institute. ILAM Bangalore provides all the facilities that can be a requirement to a student. The infrastructure, teaching faculty, placement records are all top notch, making it one of the best in its field.
ILAM Bangalore Contact Details
- Address: ILAM India Admission Center: G11, Ground Floor, Prestige Towers, Residency Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India – 560025
- Phone: +91 70 22895052/ 53, 080-49402542
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org