About Jamia Hamdard University New Delhi
The establishment of Jamia Hamdard University New Delhi was in the year 1989. Moreover, it was inaugurated by Late Shri Rajiv Gandhi. Jamia Hamdard University has been accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ grade. Also, it considered as a seat of higher learning in Islamic, Unani Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Biosciences, and other areas of knowledge by its founder as a means of fulfilling the objects of the wakf.
Since the last ten years, Information Technology and Computer Applications and Post-graduate programmes have been started; together with that, Jamia Hamdard University New Delhi has started with Physiotherapy and Occupational Undergraduate programmes. The doctoral programmes and postgraduate provide advanced infrastructure facilities.
Jamia Hamdard University New Delhi Admissions
The Jamia Hamdard University New Delhi Admissions, requires a candidate to go through the counseling procedure. Moreover, the candidate can also apply online by filling online application form from the official website of Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- The applicants seeking admission to the program must have passed Senior Secondary (12th/ Intermediate) examination with Mathematics/ Biology.
- It is mandatory to pass from a recognized board.
- To get admission in Jamia Hamdard University New Delhi, the applicants should secure at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA aggregation.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Pharm
- The applicants should appear in NEET Entrance Exam.
- The applicants should Complete the age of 17 years.
- And also should qualify for the Senior Secondary examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics with at least 50% marks from Central Board of Secondary Education or any other examination recognized.
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma
The candidate should Pass the 12th standard examination with Chemistry, Physics, and Biology from Central Board of Secondary Education with a minimum of 45% marks for Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Pharm
- The candidates should qualify B.Pharm/ B.Pharm (Unani) examination recognized by Jamia Hamdard.
- However, the candidates securing at least 55% marks in the aggregate of theory papers and practicals are eligible.
- And also, the applicants should appear in GPAT Entrance Exam.
- Additionally, preference will be given to GPAT qualified candidates.
Jamia Hamdard University New Delhi Facilities
No educational institution is complete without adequate facilities for co-curricular and extracurricular activities, the university provides extensive facilities. The university also has a fully equipped hospital complete with all modern diagnostic pieces of equipment, for providing medical facilities, to its employees, etc.
Central and Faculty Libraries
Jamia Hamdard University New Delhi consists of 6 faculty libraries and one Central Library. Hakim Mohammad Said (HMS) Central Library is the name of the central library. This institute has excellent library facilities for all the courses available in the academic year. It also has an Islamic Library section.
Jamia Hamdard University New Delhi consists of 7 Separate hostels. Moreover, there is a LAN and WiFi connection, comfortable beds in all the seven hostels. On the other side, the mess facilities are preferable.
Jamia Hamdard University New Delhi Contact Details
- Address: ehrauli – Badarpur Road, Near Batra Hospital, Hamdard Nagar, Delhi – 110062
- Telephone: 91-26059688
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org