About Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, MAIT New Delhi
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, MAIT New Delhi was established in the year 1999 by the group of Industrialists, Businessman, Professionals, and Philanthropists. The aim of an Institute is to promote a quality education in the field of technology and it also aims to provide well-qualified manpower to this nation. It is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi. The Institute is approved by AICTE. The college provides a quality learning atmosphere. MAIT offers a Bachelor’s Degree in 5 disciples.
Affiliations, Approvals, Recognition:
- Recognition from AICTE, UGC.
- The Institute got an approval from NIRF.
- Accredited by NBA.
- MAIT Delhi was ranked the 10th Best T-School by the 2016 DataQuest-CMR Survey.
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, MAIT New Delhi Admissions
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, MAIT New Delhi Admissions vary according to the degree and course type. It offers a Bachelor’s Degree in 5 disciplines and a Masters.
Courses offered in Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical & Automation Engineering
Eligibility for Engineering
- The candidates should have completed 10+2 from U.P Board or any equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Board.
- And also should have an aggregate of 50% in Board exams.
- Entrance Exam: CET
MAIT New Delhi Facilities
- The library at MAIT has a large collection of books (over 4,000 titles), journals (90 national and 15 international) and e-resources.
- There is one large Mess and 3-4 smaller mess resent on campus.
- They provide vegetarian meals to the students.
- It is a cost-effective option for students that are staying on campus.
- MAIT has a boys’ hostel only and has a capacity of 186 students.
- It is located at the center of the campus and covers 4 blocks. The hostel rooms are accommodated as either Single, Double, or Quadruple sharing rooms.
- Rooms are equipped with mattress, table, cupboard, etc. and is well ventilated and spacious.
- A gym and common room are also available for students to enjoy.
- MAIT has an on-campus medical center, Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Punjabi Bagh.
- Students can avail special discounts for treatments at the hospital.
- There is a bank in the college campus for the convenience of staff and students.
- The campus is easily accessible by public transportation.
- Facilities for both indoor and outdoor sports are present on the college premises.
- The college nurtures the students and supports to take part in state and national level competitions.
- The college has Wi-Fi internet connection on campus.
- MAIT also focuses on extra-circular activities and has two annual college fests called TECHSURGE & MRIDANG.
- There is also an Innovation, Design & Entrepreneurship Development Cell (IDEDC).
- For more information about the infrastructure facilities available at the University.
MAIT New Delhi Placements
MAIT has a Placement and Development Cell to enhance the career opportunities for students. It imparts training for overall development of the students. The cell also conducts the conference for the better relationship between industry and institution. It also provides Seminars, Conventions, Guest lectures to give an opportunity to interact with the people from Industry.
MAIT New Delhi Contact Details
- Address: Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, PSP Area, Plot No. 1, Sector-22, Rohini, Delhi, India – 110086
- Telephone: +91 8448186942
- Email: email@example.com