About New Delhi Institute of Management, NDIM Delhi
Established in 1992, under the aegis of Society for Employment & Career Counselling; New Delhi Institute of Management, NDIM Delhi provides the highest quality of education. Through its dissemination of knowledge, it helps develop the next generation of business leaders. NDIM has been constantly working to develop professionals with vision, courage, and dedication by introducing new specialization areas and adopting innovative ways of teaching.
India’s premier B-School NDIM Delhi has been ranking consistently high among the top MBA schools of India by the AIMA, IMRB, Business World, Business Standard, Business India, DNA Group of Newspapers, and KPMG. It is approved by the AICTE, Govt. of India, since 1996 and declared MBA equivalent, both by the Association of Indian Universities and the AICTE, since 2008.
New Delhi Institute of Management, NDIM Delhi Admissions
The New Delhi Institute of Management, NDIM Delhi Admissions have the same eligibility criteria for PGDM, PGDM (Finance), and PGDM (Marketing), which can be seen below:
Graduates in any stream (10+2+3) from a UGC/AIU approved university with good score in CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, GMAT, CMAT, and State University CET.
Applicants must appear for MAT which is conducted by AIMA. Applicants can even appear for Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs, GMAT, AICTE-CMAT or State University MBA Entrance Examinations.
Final selection is based on overall performance in:
- Graduation Exams.
- Above mentioned Aptitude Tests.
- Group Discussions.
- Personal Interviews.
- Female candidates get preferential treatment if they have the same score as male candidates.
- Reservation for 2% Seats for the wards of serving /retd. defense/paramilitary forces/police personnel.
- 5% seats reserved for applicants from J&K, Northeast, Naxal affected areas, wards of defense/ police/ para-military services personnel who laid down their lives in any operation.
- SC/ ST/ OBC and other categories reservations are also present, provided as per AICTE directions.
- The remaining seats are for the general candidates.
How to Apply
- Applicants can collect the application form from the Institute on cash payment of Rs. 1000/- or by sending a Demand Draft (DD) for the same amount in favor of ‘New Delhi Institute of Management’ payable at New Delhi.
- Applicants can download the application form from the official website and submit it online using a credit/ debit card for payment of Rs. 1000. Course Fee for 2 years Full-Time PGDM, PGDM (Marketing), and PGDM (Finance) is inclusive of all on-campus facilities. The hostel is optional and is available on payment.
NDIM Delhi Facilities
Tantalizing aromas have been wafting over the clean & hygienic sitting area. The exotic atmosphere is spacious, clean, and hospitable. The staff is solicitous & the servers are trained to be attentive and friendly. Caterer offers an extensive selection of classic Indian food along with Chinese & South Indian flavors combining traditional vegetarian & non-vegetarian cuisines.
Well designed, fully equipped, modern, and spacious classrooms mark NDIM’s contemporary culture. The Institute’s Class Room Complex has large Lecture Halls and Multimedia Halls. Each classroom has LCD Projectors, Laptops, and Personal Address System with Collar Mike, A.C., etc.
NDIM hostel is located half-a-km from the Institute. Fully furnished rooms are provided on a twin-sharing basis to the students. The rooms are well ventilated and are equipped with air-conditioned with attached bathrooms. Essential facilities like Fully enabled WiFi & indoor games are provided. Transportation facility is also available back and forth between the campus and the hostel. The hostel maintains security surveillance and strict discipline with separate hostels for girls.
The IT infrastructure includes fully air-conditioned, state-of-the-art NDIM Computer Research Centre spread over 6000 sq.ft. area and linked to the world with 10MBPS leased lines for net-based research and data mining. It has more than 300 of the latest computers networked all over the Institution, interconnected with the Local Area Networks (LAN) having servers operating on Windows 2000 Advanced Server, UNIX, and LINUX.
NDIM Delhi Contact Details
- Address: 60 & 50(B&C), Behind Batra Hospital, Tughlakabad Institutional Area, New Delhi, India – 110062
- Telephone: +91 11 29956566/ 67/ 68/ 69, 40111000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org