Amity JEE 2018 Results:
- Result Declaration: The Amity JEE 2018 Results will be tentatively declared in the 3rd week of May 2018. The candidates will be informed about the announcement of results through the Admission microsite.
- Availability: The results will be available on the Amity JEE 2018 website.
- Credentials: The candidates are required to log in to the official website and enter the credentials like Roll number and application number which were provided to them during the Amity JEE 2018 Registration process.
- Counselling: After a merit list is prepared according to the marks obtained in the Amity JEE 2018 results, the candidates would be further called for the Amity JEE 2018 counselling session.
- Note: After qualifying for the exam, the candidate’s eligibility will be thoroughly checked. Based on the Results, eligibility of the candidate and seat available for the courses, the candidate would be further called for the admission procedure.
How to Check Amity JEE 2018 Results
- Step 1: The candidates need to visit the Amity JEE 2018 official website.
- Step 2: The candidates have to log in to the website using their user ID and password.
- Step 3: The candidates must then click on the link given as “Amity JEE 2018 Results”.
- Step 4: The candidates must now enter their roll number and Amity JEE 2018 application number.
- Step 5: After entering their credentials, the candidates need to click on the “submit” button.
- Step 6: The Amity JEE 2018 result will be displayed on the screen and the candidates must download the result sheet and take a printout of it for future requirements in the Amity JEE 2018 counselling procedure.