About Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, [SVSU] Meerut
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut is a University under section 2(f) of the U.G.C. Act, 1956. The University campus is situated in the National Capital Region. It is on National Highway 58, Delhi bypass road, Meerut. ‘Subhartipuram’ is the name given to the campus, and is spread over a sprawling area of about 250 acres of land. The campus comprises magnificent buildings, lush green lawns, and vibrant surroundings.
The University has several constituent colleges. These colleges provide higher education in almost all the disciplines like Medical, Dental, Nursing, Engineering, Physiotherapy etc. Along with these the colleges also provide education in Paramedical, Pharmacy, Naturopathy, Yogic Sciences etc. Thus these colleges create academically and technically proficient professionals.
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, [SVSU] Meerut Admissions
Option 1: Download Application Form
- Download the application form and take out its print out.
- Fill out the form and send it to the following address “Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Subhartipuram, NH-58, Bypass Road Meerut – 250005” along with a demand draft of Rs.1500/-. The DD must be payable at Meerut: Central Admission Cell.
- Another option is that you can submit the application form in person along with Rs.1500/- to the above-mentioned address.
Option 2: Apply Online & Pay Through RTGS / NEFT Apply Online
- Pay Rs. 1500 through RTGS / NEFT to the following account:
Account No. : 628501043169
IFSC: ICIC 0006285
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University
ICICI Bank Ltd. – Rajlok Branch
- Fill the application form online and provide the UTR number for the payment made.
- Submit the application form and take out its print out.
Option 3: Online Application & Paying Through Demand Draft
- Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- made. It should be in favor of “Swami Vivekanand Subharti University”. DD must be payable at Meerut.
- Fill the online application form and provide the details of the demand draft.
- After submission of the application form take its print out.
- Post the print out of the application form and the DD to the address: “Central Admission Cell, Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Subhartipuram, NH-58, Bypass Road, Meerut – 250005”.
Option 4: Direct Admission
- You can also take the application form by paying Rs.1500/- from the following address:
Central Admission Cell
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University,
Subhartipuram, NH-58, Bypass Road
- Fill out the form and submit it at above address.
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, [SVSU] Meerut Facilities
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut cares a lot about their students. There is a separate division called Student Welfare. This cell takes care of all the problems faced by students on the campus. This cell takes care of training and placement, anti-ragging, solving problems of foreign students, career counselling etc.
Apart from that, there is a library, hostel, hospital, telecom and internet etc. Firstly, the university has a central air-conditioned library with more than 25000 books, 150 international, 250 national and 400 e-journals. Second, there are 14 hostels including 2 NRI hostels within the University Campus. Aso, the hospital provides round the clock Accident and Trauma care. Finally, the campus is Wi-Fi Enabled. The students can use the cyber café situated on the campus.
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, [SVSU] Meerut Contact Details
- Address: Subhartipuram, NH-58, Delhi-Haridwar Bypass Road, Meerut-250005
- Telephone: 9639222288/90/91/93/98 (From 08:00 AM to 10:00 PM)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org