Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India
Aeronautical Engineering is one of the lucrative engineering fields in today’s world and the engineers mainly research, design and develop functioning Aircraft. The engineers also needs practical and theoretical understanding of materials, concept, assembling part, maintenance of aircraft etc.
The engineers mainly work for the development of Military Aircraft, Civil Aircraft, Commercial Aircraft and missile with help of modern computer technology in all necessary processes and the candidates should get a license to become a professional Aeronautical engineer.
Career In Aeronautical Engineering:
A successful career in the field of Aeronautical engineering is based on the individual’s performance and skills. However, the following are the job profiles that are open to all aeronautical engineers.
- Designer and Manufacturing Engineer in Aircraft Manufacturing unit
- Job in Defence and research group for Military Aircraft
- The candidates can also join NASA
- Work with Development teams for Commercial Aircraft
- Civil Aviation Department
- National Aeronautical Laboratory
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- The average salary starts in the range of INR 1.5 lakh to 3 lakh per annum.
- The gross salary for a skilled and experienced engineer is in the range of INR 40,000 to 1.5 lakh per month.
- The salary is not fixed and the same for all engineers in the Aeronautic field and it depends on the skill, experience of the candidate, their performance, and achievement.
- The candidate must be from Science Background with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subject in the intermediate class and they must have a higher percentage as aggregate.
- The candidates must have a valid score in the JEE entrance examination for admission in Aeronautical Engineering.
- And those candidates applying for the M.Tech degree in Aeronautical engineering require a Bachelors in Engineering or Bachelors in Technology.
- The applicants are required to take JEE Main entrance examination for qualifying JEE Advanced examination.
- Finally, the candidates having valid score in the JEE Advanced are asked to attend the admission counselling.
The list of Top Ten Aeronautical Engineering Colleges In India:
- Indian Institute Of Technology (Bombay)
- Indian Institute Of Technology (Kanpur)
- Bengal Engineering and Science University, West Bengal
- PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh
- Indian Institute Of Technology (Kharagpur)
- Indian Institute Of Technology (Madras)
- Manipal Institute Of Technology, Manipal
- Amrita Institute of Technology and Science, Coimbatore
- Sathyabama University, Chennai
- Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore