Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
Engineering becomes an inseparable field of study in the current competitive world where people use their knowledge and innovation to develop new design, features and the functioning of products to make things easier in the life with minimum cost and effort.
Study of Science and Mathematical concepts is the backbone of the engineering field. It helps the engineers in the accurate calculation, measurement, design, and operation of different functions and makes the overall achievement of new creation possible.
Engineering Profession is one of the most demanding and fastest emerging fields in today’s world and every year tens of thousands of students are appearing for JEE Main or JEE Advanced entrance examination to get admission in Engineering courses.
Career After an Engineering Degree
Since there is a huge demand in the engineering field and there is an increase in competition level in the real market, it makes the students confused about what are they going to do after their final year graduation and many live in depression, stress, and confusion.
It doesn’t mean that after getting an Engineering Degree the person can directly get their dream job but they should have extra talent and skills that make him/her different from other graduate students. It helps to gain extra knowledge and skills that are in demand in the real business world.
- The candidates can work under Public sector jobs under both the Central or State Government.
- Also, there are lots of jobs available in the private sector with high pay.
- Entrepreneurship is a good option for the graduate students with capital investment and effective innovation to run their own businesses.
List of Highest Paid Jobs in Engineering (per annum):
- Petroleum Engineering (INR 4 – 40 lakh)
- Electrical Engineering (INR 1.5 – 15 lakh)
- Computer Engineering (INR 5 – 40 lakh)
- Aerospace Engineering (INR 5 – 30 lakh)
- Chemical Engineering (INR 4 – 30 lakh)
- Materials Engineering (INR 2 – 20 lakh)
- Nuclear Engineering (INR 3 – 20 lakh)
- The candidates applying in any of the Engineering courses in Bangalore University must have passed the intermediate examination under CBSE or any other equivalent Board of Education.
- The candidates must have at least 50% marks as aggregate in the intermediate examination.
- The applicants from SC/ST category required a minimum of 45% marks for applying to Engineering entrance examination.
- Calculation of Aggregate percent in the intermediate examination is done by taking best 4 subject with English and Hindi as compulsory subjects.
Admission Procedure For Engineering Applicants:
- The candidates applying for Engineering courses under Bangalore University have to apply for Entrance Examination.
- The selection of candidates in any particular Engineering Courses is based on the score obtained by the applicants in the entrance examination.
- The candidate can apply for JEE main entrance examination under the Central Government for the B.Tech degree admission.
- The applicants can also apply for KCET entrance test conducted by the Karnataka State Government.
- Or the applicants can also apply for COMEDK UGET entrance test for admission in the engineering field.
Students have to apply through KCET or COMEDK UGET to get admission in the top engineering colleges in Bangalore.
List of Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
- BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore
- International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- RV College of Engineering, Bangalore
- BMS Institute of Technology and Management, Bangalore
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore
- New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore
- PES University, Bangalore
- AMC Engineering College, Bangalore
- Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore