About VNR Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology, VNR VJIET Hyderabad
VNR Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology, VNR VJIET Hyderabad is an engineering college in Hyderabad established in the year 1990. VNR VJIET was accorded Autonomous status by University Grants Commission (UGC). The Institute is NAAC accredited with “A” Grade under autonomous status. The Institute started primarily for Undergraduate program (B.Tech), later started offering Masters as well (M.Tech). VNR VJIET secured its affiliation to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUH). The Institute is accredited with the grade A by NAAC. VNR VJIET continuously revises and update with the latest trends in technology.
Recognitions, Rankings, Affiliations
- The Institute is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUH).
- UGC recognized as “College with Potential for Excellence” and also conferred Autonomous Status.
- Recognized by AICTE.
- VNR VJIET has been made NAAC A Grade.
- NBA accredited all the Undergraduate programs undertaken in the Institution.
VNR Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology, VNR VJIET Hyderabad Admissions
The VNR Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology, VNR VJIET Admissions are based on the AP EAMCET score. The candidates need to undergo a counseling and college will allocate a seat based on the availability. The college offers 8 Undergraduate and 13 Postgraduate courses for which it has got an accreditation from NBA.
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation engineering
- Information Technology
- Automobile Engineering
- Humanities and Sciences
- The candidates should have passed 10+2 or an equivalent Examination from any recognized Board/University.
- Entrance exam: AP EAMCET
- The Candidates should have passed in B.Tech or its equivalent examination from any recognized University.
- The candidates have to write an Entrance exam: GATE
- Non-GATE candidates can also apply but must have a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream.
VNR VJIET Hyderabad Infrastructure
- The classrooms are spacious and equipped with projectors.
- They are ventilated, as well.
- Separate hostels are provided for girls and boys.
- The rooms have well-maintained.
- The hostel has a mess facility and ensures hygiene and security in and around the hostel.
- The area of the library is 1140 sq. m.
- The library holds over 9000 titles, 50,619 books, 152 national journals and 782 international journals and 1750 audio-visual materials.
- The library has a huge collection of books.
- It caters to students and the teachers.
- It also has a digital library.
- The library enables access to online material.
- The library caters to books for assignments and research work.
- The college provides a transport facility to both students as well as staff.
VNR VJIET Hyderabad Placement and Training
The college has an exclusive Placement and training center to facilitates on-campus Placement opportunities to the students. The center provides pre-placement training to pre-final year students. The center facilitates students to face interviews & get jobs of their choice. College placement cell provides a seven-day training programme in soft skills (like Personality Development, CV Writing, Communication Skills, Aptitude tests, Interview Technique, etc.) to all students during their pre-final year. Industrial experts will give a seminar to all the branches. Internship opportunities have been provided for UG & PG students by various companies.
VNR VJIET Hyderabad Contact Details
- Address: Vignana Jyothi Nagar, Pragathi Nagar, Nizampet(S.O), Hyderabad, TS, India – 500 090.
- Telephone: +91 040 23042758/ 59/ 60
- Email: email@example.com